Sunday, July 22, 2012

Coyote pups spotted in Weston MA backyard

Coyote Pups 7/20/2012


WESTON, Mass. -- A Weston family got a big surprise in their backyard when they looked outside and found a wandering pack of coyote pups.
Mom Jill Lenhardt couldn't believe it.
“When I first came home, they were here before I came home and Lisa, our babysitter, sent me a couple pictures over texts and I was like, ‘Stay inside!’” said Lenhardt.
One was even bold enough to venture up onto their deck.
“The far corner of the deck right outside. These guys saw them, the coyote, right there. Just right outside the family room just standing there and sitting around scratching himself,” Lenhardt said.
The kids were excited, snapping away some up close and personal pictures of the baby coyotes.
And even though they look cute and cuddly, there is still the element of danger.
“So then when I got home, I was looking at them I just thought they were really cute. Because they really are cute but we also have had a lot of conversations with the boys about safety,” Lenhardt said


Source: http://ow.ly/cpLOg

No comments:

Post a Comment